Ioannis Papagelopoulos, MD, PhD
Ioannis Papangelopoulos is a Dermatologist with private practices in Ambelokipi and Glyfada.
He received additional training in mole and melanoma dermatoscopy, as well as laser dermatosurgery in Naples and Berlin. Furthermore, he specialized in aesthetic dermatology and interventional dermatology in hospitals in Athens and has worked in several hospitals in Greece and abroad, such as Charite Hospital in Berlin and Evangelismos Hospital.
He has expertise in the treatment of cellulite, stretch marks, hair loss, wrinkles, alopecia, and sagging skin. He provides services such as laser hair removal, mole-tumor removal, hair transplantation and implants, peeling, lifting, mesotherapy, blepharoplasty, and cryosurgery.
He is also a member of several scientific societies, including the Hellenic Society of Dermatosurgery, the Hellenic, European, and International Society of Dermatology-Aphrodisiology.
- Doctor of Medicine, School of Medicine, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
- Graduate of the School of Medicine
- Holder of the Medical Specialty Title in Dermatology-Aphrodisiology since 2007 (Specialization at Evangelismos Hospital and A. Sygros Hospital of Dermatological and Venereal Diseases)
- Postgraduate training at the Dermatology Clinic of Charite University Hospital in Berlin
- Doctor of the School of Medicine, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, with the subject Study of genes for basal cell carcinoma AGT, AGTR1, AGTR2.
- Head of the Surgical Hair Restoration and Hair Transplantation Department at HYGEIA Hospital in Athens since June 2017.
- Partner of HYGEIA Hospital in Tirana since 2011.
- Dermatologist / Dermatologist (Aesthetic Dermatology and Lasers).
- Private practices since November 2008 in Athens, Glyfada, Cyprus and Malta.
- Specialization in Dermatology Venereology at the Hospital Evagelismos and the Hospital of Venereal and Dermatology Diseases A. SYGROS.
- Hair transplant
- Dermatosurgery (Moles, skin cancers, BCC, SCC)
- Aesthetic Dermatology
- Hellenic Dermatology and Venereology Society
- Hellenic Society of Dermatology
- Hellenic Society of Hair Transplantation
- Member of the Medical Association of Athens (reference nr.96182)
- Member of the UK General Medical Council (reference nr.6093416)
- Member of the Cyprus Medical Council (reference nr 4636)
- Member of the Malta Medical Council
- Micro Strip Technique: A Personal Technique
25th World Congress of the”International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery”
October 4-7, 2017 Prague Congress Centre Prague, Czech Republic
Submission Number: 0943-000015
Submission Title: Micro Strip Technique: A Personal Technique
First Name: Dr Papaggelopoulos Ioannis Dermatologist
The Hair Transplant Clinic Team
Hair Transplant’s accomplished team is a major part of the success of our clinic. The clinic’s team excels in their approach to patient care. Each member demonstrates a strong commitment to providing a welcoming and supportive environment. With a combination of expertise, empathy and efficiency, all the patients prefer the Hair Transplant’s team due to their effective care. Their passion for what we do is evident and the quality of care we provide, making sure we stand out in the industry.
BOOK A FREE DIAGNOSTIC APPOINTMENT
Fill out the form below and we will contact you to book a completely free diagnostic appointment for examination. The diagnosis is made by Dr Ioannis Papagelopoulos (MD, PhD).